The Best Fishing Forceps In The World
A patented combination tool with unique lateral Power Jaws that de-barbs hooks. The Power Jaws provide the gripping power of pliers, eliminating the need to carry two tools. This is what makes them the best fishing forceps in the world! Micro-serrated stainless scissors cut the toughest lines including Dacron®, braided line, and wire.
The large finger loops on these forceps allow you to easily use them with gloves on or with over-sized hands. Many people with larger hands prefer these to the mitten-style of forceps because the loops offer a bit more security.
Catch and release fisherman should all have a high-quality set of forceps with them at all times when they fish.
- Large finger loops are great for larger hands and/or gloved users
- 6″ stainless steel forceps aid in holding, de-barbing and removing hooks
- Also great for crimping split shot
- De-barb hooks, crimp split shot and cut Dacron® and braided line
- Combination ribbed and smooth surface for large and small hooks
- Built-in eye cleaning needle is embedded in the jaws
- Hardened stainless steel scissors with micro-serrated edges cut the toughest line